Monday, June 16, 2008

4 Months Old and Pictures Galore!


Already?! Unbelievable!!! Say it ain't so!!! Alas, Jackson turned four months on the 11th. The crazy speed at which time flies is a recurring theme here on the Wojo blog and I can't help but mention it nearly every time I write about our son. We have been marveling at his growth and all that he's been learning. Every time I see a slightly older baby I just shake my head to imagine how much more he's about to do! I wish I could just freeze time...

Jackson was a very big boy at the doctor's office and he didn't even cry that much when he got his shots. I stayed in the room this time because I felt really guilty for leaving last time. They brought him out crying and I felt like a bad mommy, so I am glad I endured it this time and it wasn't even that bad. After he calmed down we went over to visit Daddy and say hi to his friends who held Jackson until he fell asleep! He weighed just 16 lbs (not even double his birth weight yet; I was guessing more like 17 or 18) and was 25 inches long. He's getting pretty tall and his legs are so strong! They said he's in the 75th percentile now. More average than the jumbo baby he was at 2 months. :) Here are some random pictures to share...

With Uncle Ben, who pretended like he wouldn't be thrilled to have a nephew...

The Wojo family at the cabin on Memorial weekend

Wearing his new shades and fishin' hat

Madelyn (niece/Goddaughter) and Jackson looking like a couple chubbies in their hats and pjs!!!

Avery (2 mos) my friend Shawn's daughter (she works with me) and Jackson hanging out at our house. We got to babysit for a while and then Shawn and Avery hung out on the new deck with us! Thanks for coming over, girls! We can't wait to see you again!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Once again GREAT pictures Ash. Happy Father's Day Curt!

Katie said...

I love the picture of your brother and Jackson, super cute! :)

Unknown said...

Hooray for new pics!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I'm glad to see new posts! Of course I have been checking daily and hoping to see that cutie patootie of yours once again!
Enjoy the weather and that beautiful family of yours.
:)