He who takes a child by the hand takes a mother by the heart. ~Proverb
Cutie patootie! He looks like his mommy (and, by default, his gorgeous auntie) in this picture, for once! We were at Andrew's dad & step-mom's today and Nancy asked about Jackson. Uncle Andrew said he's "pretty cute." :) I think he kinda likes him.
I love the photo! What a great fall moment captured.
He totally looks like you in that picture, Ashley! And I heard it snowed in Minnesota today, so that sucks.
I love hearing that he looks like me for a change! Honestly, I never expect it so I didn't even look for it, but now that you say that, I can totally see my chubby little baby cheeks!
Great picture! I agree, winter can wait. We had snow flurries on Sunday too!
I have not checked you blog for awhile, you have been busy blogging Ashley, which is wonderful. I love all the pictures, Jackson is such a honey!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cutie patootie! He looks like his mommy (and, by default, his gorgeous auntie) in this picture, for once!
We were at Andrew's dad & step-mom's today and Nancy asked about Jackson. Uncle Andrew said he's "pretty cute." :) I think he kinda likes him.
I love the photo! What a great fall moment captured.
He totally looks like you in that picture, Ashley! And I heard it snowed in Minnesota today, so that sucks.
I love hearing that he looks like me for a change! Honestly, I never expect it so I didn't even look for it, but now that you say that, I can totally see my chubby little baby cheeks!
Great picture! I agree, winter can wait. We had snow flurries on Sunday too!
I have not checked you blog for awhile, you have been busy blogging Ashley, which is wonderful. I love all the pictures, Jackson is such a honey!
Post a Comment