Monday, October 6, 2008

One More Hour

A popular theme here on the Wojo blog is the idea that time flies by at an incredibly fast rate/there simply isn't enough time in the day. In honor of this theme I decided to come back after logging out an hour ago, frustrated that there wouldn't be enough time to upload pictures and do a nice post about the weekend, and write a brief wish list about what I would do if only I could have 60 more minutes to spend doing whatever my little heart desired.

1. I would begin the journal that I wish I had started while I was pregnant.
2. I would catch up on my reading: a stack of parenting magazines and a romance novel.
3. I would go for an extra-long walk with Sadie. (Pushing Jackson in the stroller makes it a little slower and less powerful)
4. I would hook up and begin tinkering around on the keyboard my sister-in-law loaned me this spring.
5. I would attempt to catch up on a TV show or two I've missed this season, suffering through the blips on our "high speed internet."
6. I would call and complain about said "high speed internet."
6. I would add a new post to this blog a lot more often.

Of course I'd never get all this done in just one more hour; that's why it's called a wish list. What's yours?

3 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I don't even think I have time to think about a wish list. Yesterday at work I wrote out my to do list and it took up a whole notebook sheet of paper. Sadly, it didn't include all of the things that need to get done at home. If only there was time to actually DO everything that needed to get done there would be a lot more time to do the things I WISH I could...

Unknown said...

I've decided this "wish list" business doesn't apply to me because I don't have any children. Free time is still a part of my life, unlike yours. :)

Ashley said...

I was going to say lucky you, but even with no time on my hands, I think I'm the lucky one. :)