I am so excited for Thanksgiving! I love the warm, fuzzy feeling brought on by the beginning of the holiday season when we look forward to good times, laughter, and excellent food shared with family and friends. There are also special traditions to honor and new ones to create. I am reminded of all the joys of the past year and am thanking God for the blessings of having a beautiful, healthy son, a loving and sensible husband, a warm home, and an extremely hyperactive puppy. :) I am also grateful for all of you, for your love and kindness, whether we are near or far. I am lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. I especially remember Grandma Beaudoin, who we lost last year around this time. We had many fun times and I have only the happiest memories of her. We miss you, Grandma...
At a time of year that can be difficult for some people, I hope you are all able to share some warmth with your loved ones and give thanks. I wish you all the happiest of Thanksgivings and the fullest of bellies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you very much for making me tear up at work. Again.
You should write for Hallmark.
Happy Thanksgiving to the Wojos!
I have good memories of Grandma Beaudoin too...even tho she wasn't my Grandma. I loved her peacocks when i was little; you and Bre babysat us and we went for visits. :)
Hey Ash . . . I miss mom so much. I think of her almost everyday; little things remind me of her. One of my best memories is when we had a 'dirty dozen' party at Denny's and after we ate supper and were waiting to figure out what we were going to do next, she pulled out her LIST of jokes to tell. She had them written down! I think one of you guys (Ash or Bre) actually wrote one of them down for her. I don't know about you, but when she pulled out her list from her pocket I laughed my ass off . . . that was funnier than any of the jokes she told, just because she had to write them down and she was never good at telling jokes! Love you all so much. Mick
Post a Comment