This past weekend we were down at Curt's parents' house for Easter. We got to meet our new nephew, Jameson, and spend some time playing outside with Jackson and Madelyn. The weather was nice, and it was fun to watch the kids playing where their parents played when they were little. Unfortunately, that was the one and only time, as the Wojos are selling their house in May, but I know we will make lots of fun, new memories at the new place, too.

Madelyn and her new little brother, Jameson,
in their Sunday best. Isn't that dress adorable?!




Chillin' in the playhouse with Madelyn and Uncle Matt



Jackson's first time in the sandbox! He didn't want to sit
down right away, but Madelyn showed him the ropes. He
has yet to taste-test any sand...
I hope you had a nice Easter with your family and got to enjoy the beautiful spring weather that's finally arrived!
2 comments:
He is getting so big!!!! I LOVE his Easter outfit.
Very cute pictures! What a handsome little man you have. Congrats on the new nephew - growing families are so fun!
Post a Comment