Monday, May 18, 2009

Still Here...

The Wojos are still here and doing fine! Blogging has really gotten away from me this past month! Maybe it's because by the time I pick up Jackson, make supper, we eat, and then I clean up each night, I am so tired. Maybe I am so tired because I am also nauseous. Maybe I am tired and nauseous because I'm PREGNANT!!! If you didn't know yet, SURPRISE!!! (Or not, because NO ONE that I told in either mine or Curt's families was surprised. Excited, yes, but not surprised. Except one of my best gals, Alli. So thanks, Al. :) I guess that's what we get for foolishly telling people we'd be trying... oops!) Jackson was so adorable when I first told him he's going to be a big brother: of course he had no idea what I meant, but he grinned and gave me a huge hug! It was so sweet.

I vow to update the blog with other posts soon: Jackson's first haircut (oh, that one's actually below - oops), a visit from the Beaudoin grandparents, and our downstairs bathroom creation project. Be patient with me, though - you know I generally suck at this! Katie, you are officially not the worst blogger ever.

7 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

HOLY MOLY, MISS ASHLEY! What great and exciting news! I'm so happy for Curt and you as well as excited to hear more about Wojo Baby #2!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Katie said...

CONGRATS Wojo Family!!!!! What's the due date???? Damnit, I wish Chicago was closer to you!

Ashley said...

Thank you, thank you! We are expecting our new little one in early January. :)

Sara said...

YAY!!! I am so happy that I checked out your blog tonight! Congratulations! Tell the daddy "hi!"

irish_eyes232 said...

man... you guys gotta stop getting busy in april... :)

congrats!!!!! I STILL have to meet #1

Ashley said...

Yay, we are so excited, too! Hopefully you'll get to meet Jackson this summer, Sarah.

Jenna Kovarik said...

Congrats Guys! It is a piece of cake with the second one...time goes so fast my lil baby will be 1 in a couple weeks! If it's a girl I have a ton of clothes...Take care! Talk to you soon!