Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back in April, we spent a weekend at Mom & Dad Wojo's with all the siblings and our niece and nephew. Jackson had a great time playing with the kids, and he now associates them with his grandparents' house since he sees them there the most. We were there for Father's Day, but Sheila had to work so his cousins weren't there, but he kept asking for them. He would hear noises and go, "Oh, it's Madilyn!" or, "Jay-man!" He will be so glad when they are actually there for the weekend of the 4th!

Maddy and Jackson in a trance while watching the show Ruby and Max

Maddy and her daddy, John, trying to get some sleep

And here's Grandpa and Carter doing the same

The big kids playing some good old Monopoly



Grandpa and Grandma with all the grandkids except Jameson (who was asleep)

And now for some random family photos: me on the new John Deere we bought, which cost a ton but was actually well worth it - Curt couldn't be happier with it, Jackson decorating Easter eggs this spring, and other photos of the kids. There is more to come, so check back again soon! (i really will get it done relatively soon this time!)







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! A new post!

Katie said...

I didn't think it was possible, but your kiddies are getting CUTER!!! And I think Jackson is totally starting to look like you!

PS: WHEN WILL I SEE YOU AGAIN?! And meet Mr. Carter??

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

YAY! I love the update and all the new pictures. I would have to agree with Katie. The boys just keep getting cuter and cuter! So adorable! I hope your summer is off to a great start and you are enjoying the time off with family and friends. Take care, dear!

Anonymous said...

I love the updates! Your boys are just so darn cute. :)

-Amy & Sam