Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Few More Photos

I am living up to my recent pledge to post at least quarterly! Maybe by Jackson's birthday in February I'll have some Christmas pictures up! (That's really a good goal when I think about it!)Here are some random late summer and fall photos for your viewing pleasure. It's really true what they say about the second kid - there are hardly any photos of Carter compared to what we took of Jackson! Especially as he got older. Makes Mama feel kind of guilty!

Jackson and pizza have a very loving relationship
Daddy helped Jackson catch his first fish over Labor Day weekend. Jackson wasn't that into it - I think Daddy was more excited.

Jackson got an early Christmas present from Papa (my dad) this summer - a Harley Davidson/Ford power wheels-type truck. He got the hang of driving really quickly and wanted to use it every time we went outside. He gave his brother his first joy ride this fall. Carter loved it and giggled the whole time!

The boys had a great time trick-or-treating! Jackson was better at saying that phrase this year, and he loved hauling around his pumpkin bag. He kept asking after each house whether he could eat the candy right then. I explained that he had to wait until we got home and that there would be enough candy for lots of days. With a sigh, he simply said, "Okay."

"How much of this can I try to bite into before Mommy notices?"


1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow, Ash I love all of these. Your card was also super cute! The family picture was absolutely precious! :) I agree, Christmas pictures by February is a good goal.