He who takes a child by the hand takes a mother by the heart. ~Proverb
I can't wait to act silly with Jackson and Carter!
Hey Ashley! It was so fun to see you at the reunion! I was wondering if you could send me the picture you have of all of us girls? I didn't get any pictures (except for the photo booth ones). My email address is: lshelley218@yahoo.com Thanks so much! Lyndap.s. Your boys are SO cute!:)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I can't wait to act silly with Jackson and Carter!
Hey Ashley! It was so fun to see you at the reunion! I was wondering if you could send me the picture you have of all of us girls? I didn't get any pictures (except for the photo booth ones). My email address is: lshelley218@yahoo.com
Thanks so much! Lynda
p.s. Your boys are SO cute!:)
Post a Comment