I guess the classical lullaby CD we have is really developing Jackson's brain - our baby can read!!! Daddy's getting him up to speed on the issues affecting the local outdoorsmen.Auntie Brea and Grandma Paula are here visiting for a couple days and we're having lots of fun! More pictures and details to come later.
7 comments:
What a smarty! I love the picture. Your blog is great..I can't wait to read more!
TOO CUTE! I absolutely LOVE the picture!
We miss you tons Jackson! We can't wait to come and see you in a couple of weeks!
Best picture ever!
Gary is so proud of Jackson!!! Soon he will be Gibson's hunting buddy! You need to submit that photo to Outdoor News!
Love,
Kristi
Good idea Kris! I'm sure they'd love to show off their littlest reader.
Ok, that is an adorable photo! I love the little smirk he has on his face.
I agree, you should send the photo into the Outdoor News peeps... they'd love it!
Love ya's!
Jean
Post a Comment