Wow, has it been a long time since I posted! I have a few spare minutes on my lunch break for once (it's mostly taken up by pumping) so I can give you a little update. Sorry, no pictures today. Again I need to remind everyone that I knew this would happen and have said so several times - it seems as though there is no time to do ANYTHING anymore! Especially since Jackson is so entertaining now that he's starting to giggle! That's right, I said giggle! It is the sweetest thing I have ever heard in my entire life! It was so sweet the first time a couple weeks ago that I cried. :) I suppose that's how every mom feels about the little accomplishments of her first born.
Speaking of which, I was able to celebrate a very special day on my first Mother's Day. I was so proud to be able to do so as a mom this year. Jackson has been such a blessing and I am so proud of our little family. Working with children who have special needs and come from troubled families reminds me on a daily basis of how lucky we are to have a healthy, happy baby boy. I thought about all the moms that I am honored to know on Sunday and took some time to reflect on the things you have taught me and the gifts you've given me in my life. Thank you all for your inspiration, support, and love. And for those of you who aren't mothers, I hope you celebrated your own mom on this very special day! And thanks to Jackson and Daddy for the sweet necklace. I was very surprised and have been wearing it almost every day. :)
In other quick news before I have to go back to the classroom (only 4 days left with children! YAY!), we are in the process of building a deck in our back yard and have been busy the past few weekends with this huge project. I will have to take some pictures soon and post again next week. A huge thank you goes out to my parents and our friends Chuck & Meline for helping us undertake such a task! We couldn't have done it without you and we're so grateful for your assistance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
In case you didn't see my message in the post below...Happy Mother's Day Ash! :)
Love ya!
Yay, a Wojo update! I've missed you; however, I completely understand how busy you must be trying to juggle everything in your life.
I'm thinking of you as always and sending you LOTS of love. :)
Thanks for the greetings and warm Mother's Day wishes!
Post a Comment