Thursday, January 15, 2009

Weather Day! :)

Today I celebrate for all the children who are experiencing that all-too-rare bliss upon waking in the morning to find that they get to remain in bed for as long as they want. Wasn't that just the best feeling in the world back in the day?! Oh, the memories... I also celebrate selfishly: the weather outside is sure frightful, but I find it delightful that I did not have to report to work!!! Too bad our agency isn't giving it to us for free, though. :( Although most of our sites are closed, our agency did not officially shut down for some lame reason. At least I am one of the teachers and not some office worker who had to haul her poor frozen ass in to work today! Or any of you who had to do the same... sorry! Our jobs can be tough at times (understatement), but this is definitely one of the perks. Staying home to cuddle and play with Jackson is a huge pick-me-up!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm the expert of blogging on the wrong dates... so when you go to write a new blog, you'll see a tab/link on the bottom left that says "post options." There you can change the date. :)

And I'm sorry Jackson is sick!!! I hope he feels better ASAP!

Ashley said...

I knew it was possible because I've noticed it on your blog! I'll have to check it out here...

Ashley said...

Got it. Thanks!