Sunday, February 8, 2009
Cured?
Jackson remained sick and hacking for over a week. Curt stayed home with him for two days. He had periods of good attitude and periods of bad attitude. (So did Jackson, haha.) It was funny how he could change like that and be so sick all the while. They gave him lots of medicine, which he took pretty well. I tried to do the yucky kind first and follow it with the fruity flavor so he'd swallow rather than just open his mouth and let it dribble out. He even had eye drops for the possible pink eye, which he didn't love, but we tried to keep him from rubbing his eyes so they could work a little. He still has a runny nose all the time and occasional gunky eye, so we give the drops when he needs it and they clear it up pretty well. I hope that's an okay thing to do! I have no idea... I'm glad this is the only time he's really been sick. Oh, and I ended up with a miserable week-long sinus infection and missed a day of work while Curt had the sniffles and a sore throat for about three hours max. Ain't that the way it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment