Tomorrow at this time I will be thousands of feet above the ground on my way to Vegas! What a wonderful thought after this long-seeming week with some crazy children! And it was only a three-day school week for us! I am SO ready for this break! This week has been tough because I've been thinking how stressed I'll be with trying to get the family ready to go; how I'll be sad about leaving my son; how I'll be nervous about the plane ride until we actually take off. However, a co-worker reminded me that if I keep projecting negativity, that will be the outcome, so I've been trying to turn it around. I am even trying to have a positive attitude about being away from Jackson - I am not worried about him in the least and I know I will be having so much fun that I'll hardly have time to miss him. Saying goodbye will be hard, but I have some time tonight and in the morning to play with him first. And packing will not be that much work as Curt is at home right now getting started on it. And once we're off the ground tomorrow and all the waiting is over, I'm gonna love being on that plane! VIVA LAS VEGAS after all!!!
P.S. Don't look for many posts over the next week and a half or even longer. We probably won't have much down time at the Tahiti (although I'd like a little), and I'll be working over-time to prepare the childrens' conferences when we get home. Hopefully I'll be all caught up with pictures and info by the end of March! (I'm only half joking.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have fun, stay safe, and be sinful in sin city :)
I'm totally jealous!!!!
Take tons of pictures!!!!
Post a Comment