Sorry it has gotten to be so long again! We were visiting Andrew & Brea in Hudson last weekend so I didn't have time to update then. It seems that weekends during Jackson's naps are the only times I can do this anymore, otherwise he's right next to me trying to "help" me type and destroying the computer in the process. Anyway, here are more pictures from the trip.
There was some sort of old-people's group wearing old-fashioned outfits and driving around in these model cars at Red Rock Canyon. The ladies reminded me of my Grandma Beaudoin in their fancy get-ups; she would have thought that was classy. At one overlook they got out to use the bathroom and have coffee & donuts, but it was so windy that the donuts fell all over the ground - a tragedy!
This was where the tour bus stopped to pick up the people we had to wait for while they cruised - literally - around Lake Mead at the Hoover Dam. There is an actual marina there and people do lots of pleasure boating, water skiing, etc., in the summer.
Curt and Cody hiked way up into this hill behind the casino where we ate the cheapest (and by that I mean crappiest) buffet in all of Nevada.
On Wednesday night (I think) we went to my favorite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory, where Curt & I shared my favorite meal, their French bistro version of shrimp scampi (above). Scrumptious! Then we went to the Blue Man Group - a fun, neat show - and Curt and Cody screwed around in the lobby area afterwards.
Heff and Sara at the wax museum. Sara was hoping to get engaged to Cody in Vegas, but then she saw George Clooney and decided to settle for him.
Mandalay Bay at night. Curt and I walked a long way almost to the door one night just to decide we didn't feel like going in, and now I wish we would have. Cody & Sara said it was really pretty inside. But then again, we had been inside several really pretty hotels/casinos already...
Sara and I with Steve Wyrick, the cool magician we saw at Planet Hollywood. He's super hot! And look how he tried to get cheek-to-cheek with me! Hehe!
Curt & I met up with Jim & Jenny, our friends from Curt's work who were in Vegas for his computer training thing while we were there. We had dinner together one night, saw the magic show on the same night, and went up to the top of the Eiffel Tower at Paris together.
This is Curt having a hard time getting excited on the ride to the top. Good thing he was buzzed or it wouldn't have happened at all! He kept grabbing on to the back of my shirt and pulling on me when we got up there, like we were both going to go crashing down over the side of the 8-foot high guardrail. Needless to say, he didn't last very long.

The amazing view of the Strip and the Bellagio from the top of the Eiffel Tower at Paris.
Sara and I with Steve Wyrick, the cool magician we saw at Planet Hollywood. He's super hot! And look how he tried to get cheek-to-cheek with me! Hehe!
Curt & I met up with Jim & Jenny, our friends from Curt's work who were in Vegas for his computer training thing while we were there. We had dinner together one night, saw the magic show on the same night, and went up to the top of the Eiffel Tower at Paris together.
This is Curt having a hard time getting excited on the ride to the top. Good thing he was buzzed or it wouldn't have happened at all! He kept grabbing on to the back of my shirt and pulling on me when we got up there, like we were both going to go crashing down over the side of the 8-foot high guardrail. Needless to say, he didn't last very long.
The amazing view of the Strip and the Bellagio from the top of the Eiffel Tower at Paris.





1 comment:
I really like the picture of you you and Curt (third from the top). Thanks for sharing your fun pics!
Post a Comment