Last week I went in to Curt's department at the hospital one night to sneak in an ultrasound. My doctor hasn't mentioned setting up another one, and I have been curious to know how big the baby is right now and to see it again now that I'm closer to the due date (Dec. 16). It turns out that baby was 5 lbs, 8 ozs last week, so hopefully it won't gain over 3 more pounds in the next six weeks before it's born! The first photo is the more traditional 2-D version, and it shows Baby's profile. The second is the newer 3-D ultrasound, which gives an amazing amount of detail and makes babies look so much more realistic. I think this baby looks like it's brother!

7 comments:
Oh I can't wait! Those ultrasound photos are amazing.
WOW! That is completely amazing! How exciting to see your baby that way; it really must make you more excited to meet the new little one. Thanks for sharing!
Just me again... Do you know the sex of the baby or are you waiting to be surprised?
We're gonna be surprised again. Jackson's birth was all the more special and exciting because we didn't know what he was going to be. Plus, that's one of the few true surprises in life, so we're definitely going that route again. :)
I don't know if I could hold out or not! But I do agree that it would be a great surprise left for the big day. I hope you are feeling well and feeling like you are on your way to being prepared.
Okay, that's the last comment I'll write until you post something new...
By the way, I think he/she totally looks like you, Ash!
I love all of the updates, Ash! What absolutely sweet pictures of your big boy and your tiny baby. I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment