I went to the doctor on Tuesday, who wants this baby to have every chance to arrive on its own. I do, too, but I really hope it's before Christmas! Like today would be good. So there are no plans to do anything yet; I see her again on Monday afternoon if I make it that long. The good news was that I was dilated to 4 cm that day.
Okay, now get "The Brady Bunch" theme song in your head. Got it? Okay, here goes:
Here's the story
of a mom named Ashley
Who was waiting for her second to arrive
So she went in to the doctor for her 40-week check-up
And she came out with her head held in her hands
She's over due
She's over due
She's so sad, because now she's over due!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love it Ash!!
Ha! That's great. But too bad.
Maybe he/she will be a Christmas Day baby! Or even better.... born on January 2. :)
Sending many positive thoughts your way! It is so hard to see the due date come and go. I was so lucky that I didn't have to wait long. I really hope the punkin' comes soon! I agree with Katie, Jan. 2nd would be awesome, but I am afraid you would be miserable if you had to wait that long. :(
Christmas miracles DO happen!
Has Baby Wojo #2 made his or her appearance? I'm trying to think if no update is a good or bad thing. Thinking of you dear!
Congratulations, Ash! :)
Post a Comment