Greetings, loyal readers! We had an excellent Vegas vacation and landed at MSP Friday evening. From there we stayed at Wojos' house so we could get some rest and visit with family. Reuniting with Jackson was once again the best part of the trip! He recognized both of us immediately and wouldn't stop grinning, hugging, and kissing us! It was the best. :) I celebrated my birthday today by returning home, and it feels wonderful to be back!
I will be spending this week at work and home preparing for conferences, so please check back after next weekend to see lots of fun pictures and read about our adventures in Vegas! Until then, take care and have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome back and happy belated birthday! I can't wait to hear about your much needed, adults only trip to Vegas!
I love Jackson's birthday card! It's proudly displayed in my cube at work now. :)
Ditto, Katie!! It is on our fridge. :)
Post a Comment