Friday, July 17, 2009

Brea's (Favorite) Bridal Shower

Last weekend Alli and I hosted Brea's second wedding shower of the summer. It was great to re-unite with college girlfriends we haven't seen in a while and to have a girls' weekend with just the three of us (plus Andrew, but he fit right in). Bre and Alli are the two best friends a girl could ever have, and I am so lucky to share my life with such awesome sisters. Brea, I know I speak for both of us when I say we can't wait for your wedding day! :)

The bride-to-be admiring her gifts

3 comments:

Sara said...

I am glad you had a great time, Brea!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

How fun! Enjoy this wonderful time in your life, Bre!

Unknown said...

Awww, thanks sis. It has been wonderful sharing everything with you girls so far & I can't wait until the big day.

Thanks for the comments Sara & Ton!