Since I have been a terrible blogger this spring and summer, I am determined to catch up today by posting all the pictures I have on my camera, which I believe go back to before Memorial Day. Hopefully there will end up being two or three different posts for you to look at and I won't feel like such a slacker! (I am
totally being a slacker at work right now, though. Ahh, all by myself.) Here are a few photos from some random events of early summer.


This was a weekend we were visited by Jim & Liz & kids. Their boys are greeting the neighbor cows who had just arrived this spring; Jackson playing in his sandbox in the yard.

Jackson has already gotten two big owies this summer. This one was pretty much my fault. I was pulling him in his wagon while he held onto a toy car from the sandbox, and I didn't even know he had fallen out of the wagon until he started to cry. We'd gone over a small bump and he hit his cheek with the hand that held the toy car. I felt really bad after that. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment