Friday, July 10, 2009

THEY'RE GONE!!!

Ding, dong, the cows are gone
The cows are gone
The cows are gone
Ding, dong, the wicked cows are gone!!!

Curt and I mutually decided to get rid of the cows because they would not stop escaping and running amuk in the yard, no matter how hard he worked on improving the fence and adding electric voltage (which zapped him quite well). Poor Curt. The good news is that I won't have to see, smell, or hear a cow in my own yard for several more months until the fence is up and running and we buy our own cows late this fall. Oh, I guess that's the bad news, too. Whatever, I'm too excited about the current absence of cows to care right now. I'm pretty sure this is one of the best things that's ever happened to me. :)

P.S. Sorry, Ben, I guess you won't get to ride a bull at my house for quite some time.

No comments: