Friday, January 23, 2009
The Sickness
Well, I think it's waining, but the whining quotient has definitely gone up. The daycare lady said he did pretty well being back today, but we sometimes think she'd say that no matter how he behaved (right, Deb?). I was talking with my friend Shawn today about the interesting dichotomy of being annoyed with the whining/clinginess of sick little babes while feeling so bad for them at the same time. Jackson went to the doctor on Wednesday and was not officially diagnosed with anything, but was given lots of medicine anyway. Oddly enough, he was in a better mood before he got the medicine and has not been himself lately. Oh, and although I hate to admit it, it turns out Curt was partially right about not taking him in when I initially wanted to. His situation was far from an emergency, and it really would have cost us an arm and a leg. My mommy instinct was kicking in because I knew he was experiencing pain on some level, or at least discomfort, but we were better off to just bring him in the next morning like we did. Shh, don't tell Curt I admitted he was partially right. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am waiting patiently for a new blog posting... :)
I am a failure. I'll admit it. :(
Time to eat dinner now but a new post is coming tomorrow, I promise!!!
Post a Comment